Buffalo has the best scoring defense in football, but they’re facing a Falcons offense that is averaging almost 30 points per game.
As much as Buffalo’s run game has struggled the past two games, there have proven to be some lanes for Atlanta’s opponents to exploit. They just haven’t been exposed because all of their opponents have been behind on the scoreboard. If Buffalo’s defense can prevent a fast start by the Falcons, Buffalo’s run game can settle in and get to work against a defense that’s allowing 4.8 yards per carry, fourth-highest in the league.
BuffaloBills.com: Read More
MORE PREGAME COVERAGE:
– Shaq to be a game time decision Sunday (BuffaloBills.com)
– If the Bills want to convince us they’re for real, go beat the unbeaten Falcons (Democrat & Chronicle)
– Bills-Falcons matchup a college reunion for McDermott, Quinn (WHEC)
– Bills Today: Hughes loves the scrappiness in the secondary (BuffaloBills.com)
– Bills promote DE Eric Lee from practice squad (BuffaloBills.com)