The Orange return home to take on Pittsburgh for the homecoming game on Saturday, Oct. 6. Kickoff is set for 12:30 p.m. and the game will air on local sports networks. Syracuse seeks redemption after a high-scoring loss to Pittsburgh in 2016 to close out the season.
“It’s going to be a very tough game,” said head coach Dino Babers. “They got us last year so we are looking forward to a rematch. It’s homecoming weekend so we are going to have a lot of alumni back in town and hopefully we will do a lot better.”
Following another close loss to a defensively sound NC State team, the Orange are refocusing and looking to accomplish more in the upcoming weeks for the sake of the seniors whose time at Syracuse is coming to an end.
Cuse.com: Read More
MORE ORANGE FOOTBALL COVERAGE:
– Syracuse football depth chart vs. Pittsburgh (Syracuse.com)
– So what’s it going to take for Pitt and Syracuse to be a real rivalry? (NunesMagician.com)
– Dino Babers isn’t happy with Syracuse’s underclassmen right now (NunesMagician.com)
– Syracuse football coach Dino Babers talks paying players in wake of Adidas scandal (Syracuse.com)
– What’s college football saying about Syracuse after Week 5? (NunesMagician.com)
– Syracuse’s Ervin Philips named ACC receiver of the week (NunesMagician.com)
– Dino Babers: ‘I’m not sure I can survive’ another 76-61 game vs. Pitt (Syracuse.com)
– Syracuse football releases week 6 depth chart vs. Pittsburgh (NunesMagician.com)
– Syracuse football opponents recap: Week 5 (NunesMagician.com)
– Syracuse opens as 4.5-point favorite against Pittsburgh (NunesMagician.com)
– Bowl watch: As Syracuse football falls below .500, is there still hope? (Syracuse.com)