Syracuse (3-3, 1-1 ACC) hosts the reigning national champion No. 2 Clemson Tigers (6-0, 4-0 ACC) in a primetime matchup Friday, Oct. 13. Kickoff is set for 7 p.m. with the game airing on ESPN. Dave Lamont and Mack Brown have the call alongside reporter Jen Lada.
The game is the 1,300th in Syracuse’s 128-year football history and will be played in front of friends and family in town for Syracuse University’s Family Weekend presented by Preferred Mutual. Tickets start at $45 and are available online (Cuse.com/tickets), by phone (888-DOME-TIX) and at the Carrier Dome Box Office (Gate B).
The largest of crowd of the season is expected. Parking lots around the Dome will open at 3:30 p.m. with activities on the Quad beginning at 4 p.m. Fans are encouraged to arrive early. All Carrier Dome gates will open at 5 p.m. Read More
MORE PREGAME COVERAGE:
– Syracuse football opponent preview: What to know about Clemson (Daily Orange)
– What channel is Syracuse football-Clemson on? TV, time, live stream info (Syracuse.com)
– Syracuse drops ticket price for select groups for Clemson football game (Syracuse.com)
– Syracuse hosts No. 2 Clemson eyeing an upset (WHEC)
– Clemson’s D line, among the best in the country, now comes for Syracuse (Daily Orange)
– Syracuse’s defensive line needs to contain Clemson’s dual-threat QB Kelly Bryant (Daily Orange)
– Debate over whether college football should be played on Fridays rages on (Daily Orange)
– Syracuse vs. Clemson preview: Five things to watch (NunesMagician.com)
– Syracuse football o-line starting to mesh, but can it block 4 Bradley Chubbs? (Syracuse.com)
– Grace Raynor of The Post and Courier previews Clemson matchup (Daily Orange)
– How Syracuse football QB Eric Dungey took care of his ‘generic’ look on the field (Syracuse.com)