We’ve heard the phrase, the power of positive healing. It’s clear wide receiver Jordan Matthews is a big believer in that phrase. He’s made it his mantra in his recovery from thumb surgery, which as of now is well ahead of schedule.
Matthews had thumb surgery two weeks ago after sustaining the injury in the win over Atlanta. Even heading into the bye week he was designated as week to week. But on Monday head coach Sean McDermott changed that designation to day to day due to the unexpected progress that Matthews has made in his recovery.
The fourth-year receiver credits his accelerated healing to focusing on good vibes and the support of his family.
BuffaloBills.com: Read More
MORE BILLS COVERAGE ONLINE:
– Bills add Seantrel Henderson to active roster (BuffaloBills.com)
– If the season ended today, the Buffalo Bills would be in the playoffs (Democrat & Chronicle)
– Bills receiver Matthews has cast removed from right thumb (WHEC)
– Quick Hits: WR Matthews makes encouraging progress (BuffaloBills.com)
– Matthews makes huge progress (WROC)
– Bills Today: Bye week moves Bills out of first place (BuffaloBills.com)