• Whiskey Boots, 192 State St., Auburn: satisfactory.
• Kentucky Fried Chicken, 276 Grant Ave., Auburn: satisfactory.
• McDonald’s (East), 198 Grant Ave., Auburn: satisfactory. Small freezers on the cook line have excessive frost buildup due to constant opening and closing during busy times. Inside top of ice machine has some dirt built up on it; not near the ice in any way. This was cleaned immediately during the inspection. Also the drink wells in the public area where soft drinks and condiments are provided were dirty with ketchup and a piece of chewing gum. This was cleaned washed, rinsed and sanitized during the inspection.
• Barb’s Diner, 891 Main St., Locke: satisfactory.
• Locke Stop and Shop Market, 868 Main St., Locke: satisfactory.
• Subway – North Street, 76 North St., Auburn: satisfactory. Two ceiling tiles in the kitchen area above the ice machine are missing. They both have wiring exposed and one has fiberglass exposed which could possibly fall into the ice bin when open for use.