Buffalo’s run game should get back on track against the Chargers defense and if that translates to winning time of possession, the Bills stand a good chance of posting a win.
The Chargers have been in just about every game they’ve played this season, but they’ve only been able to win three of them so far. That’s because Los Angeles is struggling to close out games. In fact, stretching back to last season, the Chargers have lost an NFL high eight games after holding a lead in the fourth quarter.
BuffaloBills.com: Read More
MORE BILLS-CHARGERS COVERAGE:
– Bills vs. Chargers: How to watch, listen, plus things to know before kickoff (D&C)
– How to watch Bills vs. Chargers (BuffaloBills.com)
– Bills pinning hopes on rookie QB Nathan Peterman against Chargers (D&C)
– Top 10 reasons why the Bills will turn the tide in LA (BuffaloBills.com)
– Bills Today: Peterman-Benjamin connection goes back to Gruden camp (BuffaloBills.com)
– What they’re saying: Bills-Chargers game predictions (BuffaloBills.com)
– Quick Hits: Hauschka and Jones look healthy for Sunday (BuffaloBills.com)
– Bills Today: Can Peterman boost Bills big play numbers? (BuffaloBills.com)
– Is Peterman up to the task? He sure was last year for Pitt when he beat Clemson (D&C)