The Bills went back to the quarterback who wasn’t flashy, but worked. The Chiefs stuck with the one who had shown more than flashes, but hasn’t worked lately. The result was another shocking loss for the Chiefs, as the Bills held on for a 16-10 victory.
Tyrod Taylor was utterly competent in the win, a week after he had to come on in relief of Nathan Peterman (five interceptions in the first half). And while he wasn’t great on his own, he did just enough to keep the Chiefs at arms length.
– Bills pull off a shocker, defeat the woefully ineffective Chiefs 16-10 (D&C)
– Game Highlights (YouTube)
– Maiorana: Bills overcome adversity but know much more work remains to make playoffs (D&C)
– Bills grind out win at Arrowhead (BuffaloBills.com)
– Tyrod Taylor returns and so does victory as Bills pull off shocker against Chiefs (D&C)
– Bills report card: Dominant Buffalo defense chief reason for upset over Kansas City (D&C)
— J. Michael (@ThisIsJMichael) November 26, 2017
— Yahoo Sports (@YahooSports) November 26, 2017
Tyrod Taylor does just enough, as Bills send Chiefs to fifth loss in six games https://t.co/6dLSbEyeDn
— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) November 26, 2017
The Buffalo Bills are coming off of a disastrous 54-24 loss to the Los Angeles Chargers in Week 11. Rookie quarterback Nathan Peterman faced turnover troubles while the team’s defense was unable to contain their talented opponents.
Buffalo’s Week 11 loss was their fifth of the season. The team now sits at 5-5 after starting the 2017 campaign off with a record of 5-2.
The Bills will look to right the ship this weekend when they take on the Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium. Unfortunately, defeating the Chiefs won’t be an easy task. Kansas City is currently 6-4, good for fourth place in the AFC.
– Bills are desperate for a victory, but winning in Kansas City seems unlikely (Democrat & Chronicle)
– Bills vs. Chiefs; Top 3 things to know for NFL Week 12 (Bills Wire)
– Bills-Chiefs Week 12 Video Preview (YouTube)
— Dick Moss (@Tavi59) November 25, 2017
Buffalo Bills receiver Kelvin Benjamin will not play against the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday because of an injured right knee. pic.twitter.com/oQBROUJUbS
— Alexis Lopez (@ravensthebest) November 25, 2017
— Buffalo Bills (@buffalobills) November 25, 2017
MORE BILLS COVERAGE:
– Peterman is a punchline but McDermott’s coaching labeled a ‘joke’ (D&C)
– McDermott says Tyrod Taylor will start vs. Chiefs (Democrat & Chronicle)
– Bills’ McCoy still producing (BuffaloBills.com)
– Bills Today: How RB Travaris Cadet made a good first impression (BuffaloBills.com)
– McDermott, Reid need a win, not a stroll down memory lane (D&C)