On Monday around 5:16 pm deputies responded to a fire at 457 Terri Drive in Farmington.
Deputies say fire was found inside the chimney pipes from a wood stove, which was located inside the living room of the home.
The fire caused significant damage to the structure’s roof, according to first responders.
Farmington and Victor fire departments responded to the scene along with Victor-Farmington Ambulance.
There were no injuries reported, and the Red Cross was called to the scene to aid with housing.