First responders say they were called to the scene of a structure fire in Sterling around 7 am on Wednesday.
The fire, which was initially reported as a chimney fire, was said to have spread from there to the main portion of the structure.
Fair Haven, Red Creek, and Victory fire departments were called to the scene. Oswego Town RIT Team was also responded to the area of the fire, which was initially reported as a location near Woods Road and Main Street in Sterling.
First responders say that the structure involved was located at 14352 Woods Road in Sterling.
Overhaul was in progress an hour later, but it’s unclear how much damage was done to the structure.
This story will be updated as more information becomes available.