The city will have nearly $953,000 to work with to fix some of Auburn’s worst streets this year.
During a presentation to the Auburn City Council Thursday night, city civil engineer Scott McIntyre outlined the city’s plan for the 2018 road program. The roads scheduled to be repaved this year include:
• Cottage Street from North Division Street to Washington Street
• Mahaney Avenue from VanAnden Street to Seymour Street
• North Herman Avenue from Franklin Street to Tyler Drive
• Englewood Avenue from Lexington Avenue to Kensington Avenue
• Fitch Avenue from South Street to 58 Fitch Ave.
• Oak Street from Cottrell Street to Ashbaugh Avenue
• South Marvine Avenue from East Genesee Street to Walnut Street
• Dennis Street from Kearney Avenue to Lake Avenue.