On April 26th the New York State Department of Motor Vehicle Investigators, Ontario County Sheriff’s Office, and Geneva Police Department conducted an ID check at alcohol serving establishments in Geneva.
Investigators say Riley J’s, Parker’s and Beef & Brew were checked — and those individuals worked side-by-side with door persons — identifying false ID’s.
The following individuals were issued appearance tickets for criminal possession of a forged instrument for presenting a false ID for the City of Geneva Court. The charges will be answered at a later date.
– Mary E. Healy, 19, of Larchmont, New York
– Jack T. Bizub, 19, of North Caldwell, New Jersey
– Gavin J. Flood, 20, of Webster, New York
– Tristan A. Cornell-Roberts, 20, of Ithaca
– Camryn E. Mulpagano, 18, of Camillus
– Madison G. Johnson, 20, of Middleburg, Virginia
Meanwhile, investigators say that Gabrielle R. Prince, 20, of Hilton, New York was charged with second-degree criminal impersonation for presenting someone else’s identification as her own.