THIS SATURDAY, JUNE 2nd, IS OPENING DAY OF THE WATERLOO ROTARY FARM MARKET!
The Waterloo Rotary Farm Market will be open every Saturday from June 2nd to October 20th, 8AM to 1PM. Each week a hot breakfast and coffee will be available for purchase from 8AM to 11AM and a hot lunch will be available 11AM to 1PM. This week’s breakfast will be provided by Chef Merrill of Stan’s and lunch will be provided by the Waterloo Rotary. Music: 11PM to 1PM by Rolling Thunder D.J. Entertainment. Vendor applications will be continually accepted all season.
The following is a sampling of the items which will be available on Opening Day, June 2:
- Fresh seasonal produce from Cassim Farms, Four Season Produce and The Stoltzfus Family (fingers crossed for strawberries!)
- Hanging baskets
- Pies, cookies, breads, assorted baked goods
- Handmade ice cream by Sweet Melissa’s Ice Cream, Ithaca/How Sweet It Is, Trumansburg
- Local honey
- Plant-based non-toxic lotions, balms, bug sprays, essential oil-infused tinctures and products by Plant Powered Naturals by Mandee
- Hand-poured soaps, shower jellies and soap savers by Sue Sweet Projects
- One of a kind hand-crocheted items by CJ Crafts
- Paintings by local artists
- “ARCtic Gear” by ARC of Seneca Cayuga
- Cornell Cooperative will be setting up to do demo. in the Community Organization booth
- Adding more vendors each week and possibly more for Opening Day
For more information visit www.waterloofarmmarket.com or check out our Facebook page, The Waterloo Rotary Farm Market. Questions? Contact Melissa at 315-730-9476.