It’s Christmas in July at the Waterloo Rotary far Market! Come down to the Market this week and donate new toys at the Waterloo Rotary booth and receive a free Waterloo Rotary Farm Market shopping bag! All items donated are given by Waterloo Rotary to the Cayuga/Seneca Community Action Agency and distributed to needy children during the holidays or in times of crisis.
- Schrader Farms Meat Market will be serving up breakfast sandwiches from 8AM – 11AM and their famous pork sundaes from 11AM -1PM!
- COBBLESTONE COFFEE will have hot and iced coffees as well as bulk locally roasted delights will be available all day!
- Constance from the First Presbyterian Church will have blueberry, raspberry & lemon turnovers, as well as her famous cinnamon buns available for breakfast.
- Sweet Melissa’s will be serving with hand-churned ice cream and frozen delights – she’ll be on site after 10:30AM.
- Rolling Thunder DJ Service will be spinning your favorite farm market beats 11AM – 1PM.
- The Lions Club will be our Not-For-Profit guest this week so stop over and learn about what they do for your community!
- Schrader Farms Meat Market has freshly butchered meats.
- Cassim Farms, Four Seasons Produce & The Stoltzfus Family Farm will all be on hand with fresh produce hanging baskets, plants and other locally grown goodness.
- Delicious baked goods, including cookies, pies, breads, gluten free items and doggie treats available from The First Presbyterian Church and Martin’s Bakery.
- Hand crocheted home accents and personal accessories by CJ Crafts.
- Amazing quilts, hand-crafted textiles and hand-sewn yoga mats by Sew-N-Sew.
- Homemade jams, jellies, honey, eggs and maple syrup available from multiple vendors.
THE MARKET SETS UP EVERY SATURDAY, June 2nd – Oct. 20th, 8AM – 1PM behind the Waterloo Village offices next to the old Save A Lot (22 Locust St.).