Boeheim’s Army, the group of former Syracuse players seeking to win $2 million in The Basketball Tournament, will play its third game in TBT on Saturday at 1 p.m. in Atlanta.
The game will be broadcast on ESPN and live-streamed on ESPN3 and Watch ESPN. The ESPN broadcast team is scheduled to include Bob Rathbun on play-by-play, Fran Fraschilla as the color commentator and Jen Hale as the sideline reporter.
Boeheim’s Army, the top seed in the Northeast Region, will take the court against No. 4 Armored Athlete, a group of former Division I players from colleges across the country.
Syracuse.com: Read More
– Boeheim’s Army Super 16/Quarterfinal TBT opponent preview (NunesMagician.com)
– Will Boeheim’s Army ever get to play TBT games in Syracuse? ‘It’s a no-brainer’ (Syracuse.com)
– Hakim Warrick talks Texas dunk, ‘The Block’ for Syracuse in 2003 (NunesMagician.com)
– Boeheim’s Army has mastered experimental Elam Ending so far in TBT (Syracuse.com)
– Boeheim’s Army Super 16 preview (podcast) (NunesMagician.com)