A local firefighter suffered burns while battling a fire in Sodus on Monday, according to first responders.
Crews were called to West Main Street in Sodus around 4:40 pm.
It was a grease fire that spread to a nearby wall.
No residents were hurt, but a firefighter suffered a burn. The extent of that burn was not made clear.
The American Red Cross is providing assistance to several people who live in the building.
Four companies were called to the scene, two other companies were put on standby.
This story will be updated as more information becomes available.