No one knew what to expect from the Buffalo Bills’ offense when Matt Barkley was announced the starting quarterback against the New York Jets.
However, in Week 10, the Bills offense took flight and rattled off 31 points, four touchdowns and 313 total yards in the first half, the most they’ve accumulated in the first half of a game since 2000. Buffalo would go on to total 440 yards of offense and score 41 points in a blowout victory over the Jets and advance to 3-7 on the season.
- Barkley, Bills’ offense explodes in 41-10 win over Jets (Bills Wire)
- Skurski’s 10 observations: McCoy finally has his breakout game (BuffaloNews.com)
- Barkley leads explosive Bills offense in romp over Jets (D&C)
- Bills run roughshod over Jets: Rapid recap and notes (BuffaloRumblings.com)
- Carucci’s Hot Read: Matt Barkley equals instant offense (BuffaloNews.com)
- Five takeaways from the Bills’ blowout of the Jets (BuffaloRumblings.com)
— Buffalo Bills (@BuffaloBills) November 11, 2018
Matt Barkley on top of world after beating Jets 41-10. “I can play this game,” said former USC star with 6th NFL team. Maybe Bills found a decent duo in Josh and Barkley. @DandC pic.twitter.com/888Gk2FYf1
— Leo Roth (@leoroth) November 11, 2018
— Clint Lamb (@ClintRLamb) November 11, 2018
— Sal Capaccio 🏈 (@SalSports) November 11, 2018
— For The Win (@ForTheWin) November 11, 2018