On Friday’s edition of The Debrief Josh Durso was joined by Ted Baker, host of Finger Lakes Morning News on WGVA and WAUB – where the duo discussed a number of recent headlines from around the Finger Lakes.
The topics up for discussion included:
– Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s fiery op-ed aimed at critics of the Amazon deal in New York City;
– Word that Democrats will be pushing more legislation this year than in year’s past after gaining control of both legislative chambers in New York;
– Cashless tolling making its way to the New York State Thruway by 2020;
– Contamination at the former Seneca Army Depot in Romulus, which will involve some new environmental testing by the U.S. Army this spring; and
– An early start to 2020 campaigns after an announcement by one candidate from this most-recent cycle to run again against Rep. Tom Reed.
Watch the Program
Listen to the Podcast