»

Pizza Hut in Sennett evacuated due to reported electrical fire

The Pizza Hut restaurant just outside of Auburn in the town of Sennett was evacuated around 5 p.m. on Saturday.

First responders say that they were called to the restaurant for a possible electrical fire. While there was no fire, first responders determined that there was an electrical issue in the dining room.

Management evacuated the Grant Avenue Road location while firefighters were on-scene.

This is a developing story. Stay tuned for updates as they become available.


To have the latest delivered to your smartphone or tablet – download the FingerLakes1.com App for Android and iOS. Follow the links below to download the app now! Android (All Android Devices) iOS (iPhone, iPad)

 

Also on FingerLakes1.com