If you have never been to Odessa before, correct this mistake immediately. After all, this city has collected all possible reasons to come. And who knows, maybe it can be the best compromise for all holiday lovers. There are only mountains that Odessa cannot offer to the guests. But we have one of the largest and prettiest staircases in Europe.
What do you get in Odessa?
This city is known not only for its sense of humor and good weather. What do you get by coming to Odessa, Ukraine?
- ● Architectural buildings created by the best French and Italian architects
- ● Churches, cathedrals, mosques, synagogues
- ● Large and small monuments and photo zones for every taste
- ● Great cuisine – a mixture of all styles from natural products with a unique taste
- ● Museums for every taste, from the classic to the most unusual, in the catacombs
- ● Great opportunities for holding events of all sizes
- ● Parks, squares, botanical garden, green recreation areas
- ● Aquaparks with developed infrastructure, zoos and aquariums
- ● Interesting festivals and non-standard events
And of course – Black Sea, with sandy beaches and a gentle entrance.
How to get to Odessa?
Ukraine is a very hospitable country, so citizens of many countries do not need a visa to visit.
Tourism in Odessa is supported by all types of transport:
- ● international airport
- ● sea terminal
- ● international railway station
- ● international highway
The city’s infrastructure allows us to offer guests not only entertainment for every taste, but also accommodation – from student hostels to 5-star chain hotels. Odessa welcomes tourists all year round – and everyday you’ll find something interesting to do. Let’s explore this south city – precious pearl of the Black Sea.