Multiple families displaced after fire in city of Auburn

A fire on Monday caused major damage to a multi-use building in the city of Auburn.

The location of that fire was 131 Osborne Street.

Everyone inside the building got out safely, according to first responders. Altogether it took roughly an hour for the fire to be put out.

The Auburn Citizen reports that the building previously housed a vape shop, which closed.

The building had to be condemned, but the Red Cross assisted the families that were displaced.