The public is being urged to take part in an “I Dissent” march organized by Women March in Seneca Falls.
According to a press release, participants are asked to wear a lace collar, carry signs, and support Women’s Rights.
A similar march is planned in Rochester. It will happen Saturday, October 17th.
The public is invited to join organizers in Seneca Falls at 10am, 12 N Park St/Academy Square, and urged to carry signs demanding US Senators delay confirmation of Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court and to inspire friends and neighbors to contact members of Congress to:
- Vote No on filing RGB’s vacant Supreme Court seat prior ro Inauguration Day.
- Stand firm on a Women’s right to Choose
- Support Black live Matter; LGBTQ right; Health care for all; COVID-19 CDC guidelines
- Support safe and fair elections
- Demand civility in government and safeguard our democracy
- Regard Immigration as a pillar of American society
- Restore US State Department for effective foreign policy
Masks and social distancing required.
Download the FingerLakes1.com App: Android (All Android Devices) | iOS (iPhone, iPad)
We believe in a product that is accessible to all readers online. That's why you'll never see a paywall on FingerLakes1.com. That said, a recurring monthly pledge of any amount through Patreon can help us deliver more content, and more in-depth coverage throughout the region. Visit www.Patreon.com/FL1 to become a supporter!