The public is being urged to take part in an “I Dissent” march organized by Women March in Seneca Falls.
According to a press release, participants are asked to wear a lace collar, carry signs, and support Women’s Rights.
A similar march is planned in Rochester. It will happen Saturday, October 17th.
The public is invited to join organizers in Seneca Falls at 10am, 12 N Park St/Academy Square, and urged to carry signs demanding US Senators delay confirmation of Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court and to inspire friends and neighbors to contact members of Congress to:
- Vote No on filing RGB’s vacant Supreme Court seat prior ro Inauguration Day.
- Stand firm on a Women’s right to Choose
- Support Black live Matter; LGBTQ right; Health care for all; COVID-19 CDC guidelines
- Support safe and fair elections
- Demand civility in government and safeguard our democracy
- Regard Immigration as a pillar of American society
- Restore US State Department for effective foreign policy
Masks and social distancing required.
Want the latest headlines in your inbox each morning? Click here to sign up for our Morning Edition and Sunday Insight newsletters. They are dedicated to keeping you in the know. You can also download the FingerLakes1.com App for Android (All Android Devices) or iOS (iPhone, iPad)