An employee at the Red Apple Kwik Fill in Auburn has tested positive for the coronavirus after working five days between Oct. 7 and Oct. 14, according to Cayuga County health officials.
Health officials are asking anyone who was at the gas station at 302 Genesee Street during the below times to monitor for symptoms.
- 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Wednesday, Oct. 7
- 7 a.m. to 3:15 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 8
- 6:45 a.m. to 3:15 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 10
- 6:45 a.m. to 3 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 11
- 6 to 8:15 a.m., Wednesday, Oct. 14
Anyone who was at the Red Apple Kwik Fill during the above time frames may have been exposed, health officials say, and should monitor themselves for symptoms for 14 days from the date of potential exposure.