Before you purchase a CBD product, you must carry out diligent and thorough research. Not every CBD product available in the market is worth spending your money on.
To make your search for the best CBD brands easier, we bring you some of the reliable and responsible brands selling the best-quality, potent, safe CBD products in America that are both lab-tested and easy on your pocket!
NuLeaf Naturals Review: Know your brand well!
NuLeaf Naturals is not known for a wide variety of CBD products. It is known for quality, potency, safety, and transparent company policies. While it understands the demand of the market, it believes in quality first.
That is why NuLeaf’s offerings only include CBD oil tinctures (for humans and pets) and Hemp CBD Capsules.
Founded by a group of people, passionate about CBD and its uses, in 2014, today, NuLeaf is one of the leading hemp companies in the US.
NuLeaf Naturals is more focused on improving their current offerings than innovating for the future. Instead of increasing the number of product lines, it has invested all its efforts and resources entirely on improving the quality of its current products. It is only last year that they introduced its capsules.
NuLeaf Naturals offers its customers all-natural, lab-tested, no-frills, full-spectrum CBD products. They grow their hemp on licensed farms in Colorado and practice eco-friendly farming and extraction practices, including proprietary CO2 extraction and organic farming methods.
The brand employs advanced cloning programs to ensure the continuous development of the hemp strains. Its proprietary CO2 extraction method ensures full-spectrum extracts, enriched with terpenes and cannabinoids.
To sum it up, NuLeaf Naturals’ products are:
- Organically sourced from licensed farms in Colorado
- Developed with technologically advanced and eco-friendly practices
- Made from Certified Hemp Extracts
- Devoid of pesticides, herbicides, or chemical fertilizers
- High on quality, Potent, and Affordable
NuLeaf Naturals: Key Know-Hows
- Hemp Source
- Colorado, US
- Third-Party Lab Test
- ProVerde Laboratories
- Shipping Policy
- Free Shipping (USPS Priority Mail) to any location in the US.
- Expect to get your order delivered by 2 – 3 business days.
- For faster delivery, you can choose the “Express 1-2-day” shipping option on your cart.
- Returns & Refund Policy
- New, unopened, and unused products can be returned with 30 days of delivery for a full refund. (You will have to bear the shipping costs for the returns.)
- If you want to return your product after using it, you cannot! The brand maintains that CBD has different effects on different people, and so they take no responsibility if their product didn’t have the desired effect.
- If you are returning a product because it is damaged, defective, or has reached you in an empty or broken condition, or you have received an incorrect product, you will receive a full refund that covers all shipping costs.
- Refunds usually take a maximum of 4 weeks. In case you don’t get your refund after 14 days, you can get in touch with the customer support team.
Key Positives & Negatives of NuLeaf Naturals
- Organic and Natural
- Third-Party Lab-Tested
- CO2 extraction method
- No additives, synthetic chemicals, or contaminants
- Unflavored products (usually the taste is earthy)
- Limited variety (CBD tinctures and capsules)
NuLeaf Natural’s Best-Selling Products
You can buy directly from their offline stores (local) or order online. Although you don’t get a lot of options to choose from when it comes to product types, you can be sure to get the best quality in products.
All of the brand’s products are organic, vegan, and gluten-free and have the same approximate potency of full-spectrum whole-plant extracts in all the variants of the same type of product.
- Full-Spectrum Hemp CBD Oil
- Full-Spectrum Hemp CBD Capsules
- Full-Spectrum Hemp CBD Pet (Dog) Oil
Full-Spectrum Hemp CBD Capsules
A new launch by the brand, the product has been rated 5.0 by users. With precise dosing of 15mg/capsule, these softgels contain full-spectrum extracts of naturally occurring cannabinoids and terpenes from organically cultivated industrial hemp.
Lab-tested and safe, NuLeaf Naturals’ softgel capsules are sourced from the company’s proprietary cultivars that are high in CBD, with significant levels of secondary cannabinoids, such as CBC, CBG, and CBN. These capsules are available in convenient packaging and excellent for those who prefer a flavorless method of delivery.
Besides, the brand utilizes advanced subcritical and supercritical CO2 extraction methods to ensure a complete range of cannabinoids, terpenes, essential oils, and other beneficial hemp-based phytonutrients in their soft gel capsules.
- Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract
- Organic Virgin Hemp Seed Oil
- Cassava Root Extract
- Purified Water
- Vegetable Glycerin
- CBD Potency & Prices
- 300mg: $38.50, i.e., $0.13/mg
- 900 mg: $99, i.e., $0.11/mg
- 1800mg: $179, i.e., $0.10/mg
No matter which variant you buy, the per capsule potency remains the same, i.e., 15mg. These variants are only due to their varying numbers of capsules present in each variant.
The prices may seem a tad bit on the expensive side. However, given the efficacy, quality, and potency of the product, we can certainly say that these are worth the price you pay.
These plant-based soft gel capsules are one of the best and most popular CBD products among customers across the country. Precisely dosed at 15mg capsules, customers found this new launch to be as effective as the oil, but more convenient to be carried around. Although quite a few buyers preferred the oil over the capsules, most of them seemed satisfied with the results.
Full-Spectrum Hemp CBD Oil
This product has been rated 4.9 by users, with 21,775 reviews and millions of satisfied customers using this product for years.
The brand’s CBD oils are made from the same extracts as its CBD capsules and have been popular among users for a lot longer than its capsules. Similar to its capsules, all of its CBD oils contain the same concentration of cannabinoids, i.e. 60mg/ml.
- Full-Spectrum Hemp Extracts
- Organic Virgin Hemp Seed Oil
- CBD Concentration & Prices
- 300mg: $38.50, i.e. $0.13/mg
- 900 mg: $99, i.e. $0.11/mg
- 1800 mg: $179, i.e. $0.10/mg
- 3000 mg: $239, i.e. $0.08/mg
- 6000 mg: $439, i.e. $0.07/mg
The prices may reduce if you choose to buy more than one bottle or if you choose to buy a higher concentration/bottle variant. Although the per milliliter concentration remains the same, i.e. 60mg/ml, the prices are less in the higher variants.
These CBD Oils helped people with issues, such as anxiety, insomnia, arthritis, and several other issues. Customers also used this oil for their pet’s seizures, joint pain and the product has worked effectively. Customers were generally pleased with this product as well as the brand’s customer support.
Guide to Buying CBD Online
Whether you’re an experienced CBD user or a first-timer, it is often complicated to know what is best for you and which brand provides the best value for money. CBD products often lack in certain aspects and fail to give you the desired effect.
You may even get lost in a market that is overflowing with numerous brands, all trying to grab your attention. There are different types of CBD products in the market – the harmful, the good, the organic, the bad, and even the fake! Whether you choose to buy from stores or online, you must dig deeper into each brand to understand its pros and cons.
After all, it is a matter of your health. You wouldn’t want to jeopardize that by using supplements that do more harm than good! Right?
Here is a step-by-step guide that can you can follow before narrowing down on the best CBD products in the market.
- Ask yourself: ‘Why do I need CBD?’ Search online and read up on CBD usage and dosage, its effects, and its side-effects. Read everything you can about the ways you can consume it and decide on your best options. Consume all this knowledge before you consume CBD!
- Find out everything you can on the different extract types and how they impact and benefit you.
- Decide on which extraction process would best suit you. Different brands use different hemp extraction methods, such as solvent extraction, olive oil extraction, and CO2 extraction (sub- and/or supercritical). These determine the purity level and presence of other contaminants.
- Then decide on your preferred delivery (administration) method. How would you like to consume CBD? You can choose from a variety of products like edibles, nasal sprays, tinctures, capsules, vapes, among others.
- Lastly, you need to read up a lot – I mean a lot – on the best available CBD brands in the market. Learn what makes a brand a good one and then decide on which ones are good for you and your family. All read up on the user reviews, check out their ratings, and look up their lab test reports.
CBD’s Effects Vary From Person To Person
The effects of CBD may vary from person to person. It depends a lot on what your dosage is and what health conditions you are suffering from. It’s important to get an estimate of your required dosage before you buy. It’s always best to seek professional advice about your daily dose and delivery method. Different factors control and influence CBD’s effects on the body. They include:
- Your current health conditions
- Your bodyweight
- Personal sensitivity levels
- Any medications that you may be taking
- Your current diet
- Your previous experience with cannabis-based medicines (if any)
- Your metabolism
- Your tolerance level to CBD
- Your stress levels
- Overall mental health
- Your endocannabinoid system
You must understand that CBD resets several physiological and chemical processes in your body and gradually works to restore the balance so that your body can start the healing process. The more the imbalance, the harder the cannabinoid must work to bring everything back to normal. So, you must watch your activities and try to maintain that balance as much as possible by improving your lifestyle, diet, and sleeping habits.
Hemp Extract Types
You have to choose the type of hemp extract you want to subject your body to. Yes! It’s not that simple. First, identify the hemp extracts and understand their effects on the body.
- Full-Spectrum Hemp Extracts: This extract type contains all of hemp’s natural chemicals, including cannabinoids, flavonoids, terpenes, fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, proteins, essential oils, etc. These components enhance CBD’s effects. However, if you consume a high dose of full-spectrum CBD oil right before a drug test, you may fail the test. So, you need to be careful with that!
- Broad-Spectrum Hemp Extracts: This type of hemp extract is almost the same as full-spectrum extracts, except for the THC content, which is absent in this case. In other words, these are zero-THC full-spectrum CBD extracts. Hence, the entourage effect remains more or less the same or maybe slightly reduced. As for the drug test results, there are no worries there!
- CBD Isolate: As the term suggests, these extracts contain nothing more than CBD. All the other plant materials and phytonutrients are screened out. While there is no fear of failing a drug test with these types of products, you should also not expect to experience the entourage effect.
Choose Your Delivery Method Wisely!
When it comes to delivering CBD to your body, choose the best way for you. It should be convenient while ensuring better health.
Mostly, users prefer CBD drops or tinctures as they are fast-acting and has little to no drug interaction. However, it is not for you if you hate the taste of hemp.
With edibles like capsules, there is no worry about tasting the hemp. However, there is the risk of drug interaction, which you must discuss with your doctor if you’re currently on any kind of medication. Other edibles like gummies are usually great to taste, as they morph the taste of hemp. However, the same risk remains.
If you choose to smoke or vape CBD, you should be able to enjoy the natural, flavorful aromas that most reputed brands mix in their blends. They are the fastest in their action, but they also have a flipside, i.e. if you have any preexisting pulmonary issue.
Before you choose your delivery method, read up more intensively on each of their effects and side-effects, and preferably, talk to your doctor.
Lastly, Know The Brands – Know Them Well!
The market is flooded with brands offering multiple CBD products, ranging from tinctures and vape products to capsules and edibles. You must know who you are buying from.
Shortlist a few brands you think you can rely on, and then focus on their various aspects, like transparency, lab-testing, potency, quality controls, farming and extraction practices, and value for money.
Here are a few tips you should bear in mind while looking at the brands and their products:
- Beware of fake products. A lot of brands would con you into buying their products without offering any value for your money. Make sure you are buying from a reputed brand that sells only genuine products.
- Check the product labels. Read the ingredients and their proportions. Make sure you know the concentration of CBD and other cannabinoids present in the product. Find out if you’re allergic to any of the components and you make a well-informed decision.
- Customer reviews are excellent ways of knowing if a brand is genuine and sells quality products.
- Buy products that are tested by third-party labs. Any brand that is reluctant to share its products’ CoA has a lot to hide. Beware of such brands!
- Choose only organic and all-natural products. They are manufactured by brands that are responsible and ensure sustainability. They are also a lot of effective and safer for your health.
- Lastly, bear in mind that CBD is Expensive. Don’t fall for ‘cheaper CBD options’ as they may lead you to buy from dishonest and unscrupulous brands selling fake or harmful products that do not contain the natural benefits of cannabidiol.
In Conclusion: Should You Buy Nuleaf Naturals?
Considering all the research we’ve done on NuLeaf Naturals, we can confidently state that the brand is honest, reliable, and benevolent.
If you’re looking for high-quality CBD products, you do not need to look any further.
Although the brand offers a limited range of CBD products and is a tad bit expensive, NuLeaf Naturals ensures better health, natural benefits, all-organic products, and quality control. With this brand, you can be sure to get value for money.