Kratom is a type of tree that grows in Southeast Asia and is mostly grown in tropical areas. Kratom leaves are converted into fine powder after drying in the sun, which is then converted into capsules or other medicinal formats. They are considered to be very powerful and beneficial strains, useful to individuals in their unique way. There are mainly three types of strains and they are White vein, Red vein, and Green vein. White veins are the most powerful ones. Keep reading this article to know more about the different Kratom strains that are available and how they function.
Benefits of Kratom Strains:
Kratom, also known as biak, ketum, Thom, etc, has many health benefits. They are generally determined by their place of origin. The health benefits might also depend on what type of Kratom strain is used. Some of the health benefits are:
- Acts as a metabolic booster: Kratom strains also act as a metabolic booster as they belong to the family of coffee plants. And that is why they work just the way coffee does. Kratom strains also provide energy and make one feel refreshed. And consuming Kratom can also boost metabolism, just like coffee. Consumption of Kratom helps in handling physical activities and strenuous work effectively, and also allows the person to labour throughout the day. That is also a reason why many people take Kratom strains just before hitting the gym or going to a tedious and exhausting job.
- Helps in elevating the mood: Taking the right amount of Kratom also helps in brightening the mood and provides relaxation. Intake of Kratom might lead to experiencing a positive outlook in life. This medicine is very beneficial for those who are suffering from depression, anxiety, insomnia, mood swings, etc. All these issues can be managed with the help of Kratom consumption. However, this relief is temporary.
- Kratom also exhibits energizing effects: Being one of the coffee plant species also helps. There are many positive reviews about Kratom strains and patients have reported feeling a sudden mental clarity and alertness. They have been able to focus better on their jobs and have felt much more motivated after consuming Kratom. Kratom strains also help people to carry out regular, time-intensive tasks effectively and easily.
- Relieves pain: The majority of people consume Kratom strains because they find this strain helpful for pain relief. Patients that suffer from chronic pain and body aches have reported having been relieved from these troubles after consuming Kratom. You can also find positive reviews of Kratom strains online.
- Helps in improving focus: Nowadays, many people complain of lacking focus due to a variety of reasons. Dehydration is one of them. They face a certain kind of mental fog, cloudiness, and unable to understand things clearly. Such patients might get improved results after consuming Kratom strains. They might feel a sense of mental clarity and focus that would help in fulfilling their activities like studies or official projects with ease. Selecting the right amount of dosage and Kratom strains would help in getting better results.
- Strengthens immunity: Though studies don’t claim Kratom strains to be an immunity booster, there are proven results that Kratom strains help in developing immunity. The alkaloids present in the strains might improve the resilience of the human body and defend the body from various diseases. And this drug is very much necessary in today’s time when the world faces a pandemic. Kratom strains are also a rich source of antioxidants.
Types of Kratom Strains:
Kratom strains are made from the Kratom leaves that grow in the wild, having three different vein colours. They are green, white, and red. All three colours might be present in one tree but that is a rare case. Due to various environmental factors, these leaves change their colours. Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Cambodia, etc, are the main hubs where Kratom strains are found. But the larger market is in Indonesia, where most of the Kratom comes from areas like Kalimantan, Sumatra, Papua, etc.
The major types of Kratom strains are:
- White Vein Kratom:
They are the strongest strains among all and they have an acquired taste. Due to its strength, consuming this strain can be a bit harder on the beginners but with a few regular uses, they can get used to it and its benefits. White vein Kratom is prepared when the leaves of the Kratom tree are still very young and the veins are not matured. The leaves are plucked and dried indoors with no speck of light falling on them. They are considered the most potential and powerful of all the major Kratom strains. White Vein Kratom helps in providing energy and helps keep the mind alert. They have a mild to strong stimulant effect based on the intake of the user.
- Red Vein Kratom:
Red Vein Kratom is popularly used for sedative effects. This strain also works as a great instant pain reliever. Those who suffer from pain and body aches should consume this strain for immediate relief. These strains are prepared by using sunlight and UV lamps for drying. Sometimes, they are also fermented to create bentuangie Kratom. This is slightly different from the Red Vein Kratom. Red Vein Kratoms are the lightest among all the strains and have a slower impact. That is also a reason, they are most approachable than the rest. Red Vein Kratoms have mild effects on the patients. But this strain is the ideal one for pain and aches.
- Green Vein Kratom:
The Green Vein Kratom strain is neither too strong nor too mild. These Kratom leaves are harvested only after they mature completely and therefore, they are much darker in colour. These leaves are first dried indoors with no light and then they are shifted under proper light for the final finish. Green Vein Kratoms are usually much lighter than the white ones but they are also considered a stimulant. Green veins work as an energy booster as well as provide proper mental clarity. With the help of this Kratom, one can put in more effort into their work and provide desired results.
There are also some other varieties among these main Kratom strains. They are-
- Maeng Da Kratom:
These Kratom strains are cultivated in Thailand and are considered to be of higher quality than the rest of them. Maeng Da Kratom can be found in both white vein and red vein categories, as this strain has the quality of both red and white veins. Maeng Da Kratom’s primary job is to provide mental clarity along with providing sufficient energy to the body.
- Bentuangie Kratom:
We already discussed a bit about this strain as a variety of the red vein Kratoms. The sedative effects of this drug variant are the same as the red vein Kratom but many claim this herb also has pain-relieving benefits. They can be considered as the best Kratom for easing body pain and aches.
- Yellow Vein Kratom
Though the name symbolizes colour, this product isn’t directly produced from a leaf. This Kratom strain is formed by mixing any two Kratom strains. Either read and white ones, or white and green ones. The blending process is termed as yellow and thus the name Yellow Vein Kratom.
Who Should Use This?
The various Kratom strains are pure and 100% organic herbs, and they can be consumed by anyone. Though, a doctor’s recommendation would be an added advantage.
The Kratom strains can help in curing mental illnesses like fatigue, depression, nausea, etc. This medicine also provides energy and helps those suffering from insomnia and sleeplessness, with immediate results. This herb can also cure depression to a great extent if taken as an antidepressant. This herb is also ideal for curing panic and anxiety.
Those who are introverted and face problems in socializing and communicating can also give these strains a try and experience the simply awesome results. This herb also helps to get rid of uneasiness and weariness.
You can also consume the Kratom strains if you face symptoms like :
- High Blood Pressure
- Withdrawal from other deadly drugs
Side Effects of Kratom Strains:
Though Kratom strains are completely organic herbs and are 100% safe, some side effects are still possible:
- Consumption of Kratom strains might create a feeling of tongue numbness, nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, etc.
- The person might also develop a constant need to urinate, constipation, aggression, etc.
- The patient might also face hallucinations, delusions, etc.
- They might also have breathing issues, swelling of the brain, liver issues, thyroid problems, etc. ·
But all these symptoms can occur if the patient suddenly stops intake after regular consumption. They may also face a decrease in appetite, pain in their muscles, watery eye syndrome, anxiety, sleeping issues, fever, hot flashes, etc. Patients might also face mood swings and memory loss, etc. So, it is always suggested to not stop dosage after causing dependency. Stopping dosage suddenly creates such types of withdrawal symptoms. Kratom strains should also not be taken with alcohol as that can create life-threatening situations.
The dose must be appropriately taken, and the dosage depends on the age, sex, and health status of the person. Some other factors might include the immunity of the person. No study can determine the perfect and ideal dosage that is to be taken as different bodies function in different ways. A 2018 study says that a dose of 5 gms taken a maximum of thrice a day is the adequate dosage of Kratom strains. But since Kratom strains are natural products, they are usually safe in most cases. It is always advised to follow the directions mentioned and to always consult pharmacists before consuming any type of drug.
The normal guidelines indicate the doses from high to low:
- Low to moderate dose would be 1 to 5 gms
- The high dose would be 5 to 15 gms
- A too high and very risky dose would be 15gms and more.
In Conclusion: Is Kratom Worth Buying?
Kratom strains are very beneficial products, and the potential health benefits are:
- Kratom strains help in sexual enhancement. Clinical studies have proven that Kratom stains work as a sexual enhancer.
- Kratom has three major strains and all of them work in relieving pain but in their own way. These strains provide the body relief from pain by activating the opioid receptors.
- Kratom strain also works as a mood enhancer and alleviates withdrawal symptoms. Kratom strains are anti-depressants and also control hunger. They help get relief from tension, depression, and anxiety.
- They help a lot in providing energy to the body. Most of the time, people suffer from dehydration and weariness. Kratom strains help in providing the body with enough energy to work efficiently and to last throughout the day.
- Kratom strains also work a great deal on the blood sugar levels. They can modulate the insulin and glucose present in the blood. People suffering from obesity and diabetes can also consume Kratom strains to control their appetite and sugar and chocolate cravings.
Kratom Strains are 100% organic herbs and have health benefits beyond count. They are available in any online and offline store and are found in both liquid and powder form.