The Atlantic Coast Conference announced today that the Syracuse at Louisville men’s basketball game scheduled for this evening, Feb. 17, has been postponed.
The postponement follows a positive test, subsequent quarantining, and contact tracing within the Louisville men’s basketball program. The team is adhering to the outlined protocols within the ACC Medical Advisory Group report, which is available on theACC.com (full report).
Syracuse’s next scheduled contest is Saturday, Feb. 20, against Notre Dame in the Carrier Dome. The game is slated for a 2:00 p.m. start and can be viewed on the ACC Network.
Syracuse did enough to secure an eight-point win over Boston College on Saturday, pushing the Orange above .500 in conference play. SU will host Louisville on Wednesday night, offering a chance to add another Quadrant 2 win to their resume.
Louisville rolled the Orange by 24 last season, but most of its top players are not back this season.
GAME PREVIEW LINKS:
- Opponent preview: What to know about Louisville (DailyOrange.com)
- Syracuse basketball vs. Louisville: TV channel, time, how to watch live stream (2/17/2021) (Syracuse.com)
- Beat writers unanimously predict Louisville over Syracuse in close game (DailyOrange.com)
- Beating Louisville is Syracuse’s key to getting back to the NCAA Tournament (NunesMagician.com)
- Syracuse Basketball: A win at Louisville would be monumental for resume (InsideTheLoudHouse.com)
…and touchdown in the ‘ville. 🛬 pic.twitter.com/QG7R6xTeej
— Syracuse Basketball (@Cuse_MBB) February 17, 2021