- This event has passed.
Understanding & Preventing Foreclosure Workshop
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
This FREE, 2-hour informational workshop will explain how the judicial foreclosure process works in New York State; what your options are to avoid foreclosure; and what to expect once the bank files a foreclosure action against you including:
• How to fill out a hardship application
• Settlement Conferences
• How to work with your bank
• Filing a pro se answer
• Financial fitness and your budget
• Short sale, deed in lieu and modification
Attending this workshop is the first step to preventing foreclosure and is a pre-requisite to participating in the HomeOwnership Center’s Foreclosure Prevention Program.
All classes are taught at Homsite in Auburn by trained foreclosure prevention counselors from the HomeOwnership Center at Home HeadQuarters.
Pre-registration is required. Call 315-459-6683 or visit www.hochq.org to learn more or register!
– Submit your event to our Community Calendar
– Please use proper grammar, capitalization and designate the town and county where your event is taking place in the category field or your submission will be rejected