- At least $1.6 billion, the largest jackpot in U.S. lottery history, will be up for grabs during the next Mega Millions draw after no winning tickets were sold for Friday night’s draw, the lottery said on Saturday. No one hit all of the numbers of 15, 23, 53, 65, 70 and the …more
- With Halloween just around the corner, join your host Sydney Rogers for the third episode of Get Local on FingerLakes1.com! Sydney builds up the courage to take you through what is known …more
- Early Thursday morning view looking north over Canandaigua Lake. Some snow on the grapevines. Photo by Mike Sargent.more
- It looked like a shot out of a magazine on this afternoon near Canandaigua. Photo by Travis J. Smith.more
- The sun turned the entire lakeshore a shade of purple as it went down last week. Photo by Tammy Goulette.more
- The Sampson Theatre’s annual Haunted Sampson Spooktacular Haunted House has become one of the most popular Halloween attractions in the area, as well as a major fundraiser for the renovation of the …more
- Wednesdays weather led to some interesting skies and clouds. The sun was trying to peek out on Tileyard Road in Seneca Castle. Photo by Shelly Lannon.more
- The first restaurant venture for Three Brothers Wineries and Estates is coming to a close. The H.J. Stead Co., a casual restaurant on the block-long Linden …more
- The Victor Blue Devils will play their sectional quarterfinal game with heavy hearts as one of their defensive leaders is dealing with the worst kind …more
Inside Finger Lakes Life
'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star Camille Grammer...
by USA TODAY on October 21, 2018 at 1:23 pm
Duchess Meghan cuts back 'busy' royal tour, as dad Thomas...
by USA TODAY on October 21, 2018 at 1:18 pm
Selma Blair reveals she has multiple sclerosis: 'I want my life to be...
by USA TODAY on October 21, 2018 at 12:44 pm
New 'Halloween' movie kills it with $77.5M, the...
by The Associated Press on October 21, 2018 at 12:37 pm
Day in celebrities
on October 21, 2018 at 12:27 pm
Spoilers: The biggest revelations from 'Making a Murderer Part...
by USA TODAY on October 21, 2018 at 7:00 am
5 new books not to miss this week: John Grisham, Roger Daltrey, RuPaul
by USA TODAY on October 21, 2018 at 6:00 am
- The bottom is dropping out on the weather here in the Finger Lakes and we may even see snow this weekend. Get all the …more
- Downtown restaurant Gusto Italiano is celebrating its second birthday with some new decor. Owners Dario and Lucia D’Angelo, and their family, took a few …more
- Join your host Melissa for the latest episode of The Melissa Killeleagh Show where she is joined by Dr. Monica Lesslie (Liveyourbliss.com) and Speaker, …more
- Wednesday’s weather led to some interesting skies and clouds. The sun was trying to peek out on Tileyard Road in Seneca Castle. Photo by …more
- The CEO of Constellation Brands will be stepping down in March. Rob Sands will step down as CEO of the beverage alcohol company to become …more
- Halloween is just around the corner and the Finger Lakes are in full swing with scary, fun and family friendly events scattered across the …more
- This Beautiful rainbow overlooking Owasco Lake was seen this afternoon after a shower moved up the lake.Taken along Ensenore Road. Photo by Melissa Martin.more
- For Jessica McDonald, October may have gone by as just another month in the year. In 2017, the young mother in Geneva said she …more
- The Spirit of Halloween has skipped town for a Canandaigua couple. Bruce Kersch and Shannon Skillern have invested thousands of dollars into their Halloween …more
- The quintessential old barn in the Finger Lakes. Still standing, and rugged from a long, useful life. Photo by Hugh Van Staalduinen.more
- It was a beautiful sunny day when one of the most-photographed churches in Seneca Falls was captured from a different angle. Photo by Judy …more
- The National Women’s Hall of Fame has been named a finalist in the Partners in Preservation grant program. The grant would help fund the …more